Friday, December 31, 2004

Antiseen - Badwill Ambassadors (TKO, 2004)


Antiseen
Badwill Ambassadors
TKO
2004

Rating:
6 rebel flags out of 10

Growing up in North Carolina, I’ve known of the legend of Antiseen for years, and even caught a show or two by them during my high school years (I can remember one show in a rec room of a Warren Wilson dorm that was particularly ribald...). And while I can’t say that I listen to them very often these days, hearing their new disc “Badwill Ambassadors” only proves to me that they haven’t lost a step. Their Motorhead-like aural assault mixed with all things redneck/white trash is certainly an entertaining combo, and I can just imagine ne’er-do-wells I grew up with, if they're not in the local prison or working at it, really digging this total shitkicker audio attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment