Monday, March 17, 2014

Superchunk - Driveway to Driveway 7'' (Merge, 1994)

Superchunk
Driveway to Driveway 7''
Merge
1994

Rating: 10 garage co-owners out of 10

This Superchunk single is one of the oldest in my collection, as I'm pretty sure I bought it right when it was released.  More than that, I don't have any numbers to back me up, but I'd guess it's my most listened to record of all time, regardless of size.  There are three songs total, all acoustic versions of the regular electrified versions you can find on their albums - the title track, "Seed Toss," and the best of the bunch "Sick to Move."  If a really strange person broke into my house and told me to pick five seven inches to keep and the rest were being used for target practice, this would be one of the five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment