Friday, April 11, 2014

BeatlesS - Lil' Man 7'' (Jettison / Wifflefist, 1993)

BeatlesS
Lil' Man 7''
Jettison / Wifflefist
1993

Rating: 5 kid messes out of 10

I have absolutely no idea how to describe BeatlesS...they were a local band at the very start of my college career in the Triangle, and neither then nor now did I have a clue what to say about them.  There's some industrial influence in there, and early electronic influences before that genre became what it is today, and...shit, I don't know.  Just know the credits list a broom, shop vac, and something called a "cattle-a-sound" as part of their instrument stable.This shit is so weird I have no idea if it's good or awful, but I know I sure as hell don't understand what is going on.  So it gets a rating right in the middle and I'm moving on, confuses as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment