Monday, November 11, 2013

Whatever Brains - 4 Song EP (Sorry State, 2012)

Whatever Brains
4 Song EP
Sorry State
2012

Rating: 7.5 beginning plagues out of 10

(Moving forward I will occasionally be including reviews of older seven inches I own as I go through my collection and figure out what I have, what I need to keep, and what I need to get rid of.)

A limited-edition Whatever Brains seven inch for Record Store Day in 2012 (limited to 220 copies total).  Like all things Whatever Brains, it fuckin' rules.  As the title suggests it includes four songs - a Double Negative cover, a Wall of Voodoo cover, a demo, and a remix of one of their songs by Waumiss.  If you don't already know the originals they cover you'd think they were just WB originals.  Wish I could find MP3s of this somewhere to listen to in my car or on my phone or wherever else I don't have a record player (aka anywhere not in my house).

No comments:

Post a Comment